Sunday, 10 March 2013

Sunday Soft Spots


Hello my lovelies!!!
I have started a new series, based on what a couple of me favourites do!! For example, Kate from scathingly brilliant. Have a little looksie here. She's recently lost one of her cats, so I'm sure she'd love it if you said something nice.
But on with the post! I thought myself incredibly clever for coming up with the name, but there's no need to say anything. I'll know you love it.
So it's basically things I have and love, or things I desperately want.
So we'll start with the things I already have:
This is from my sister. It's from alive girl, but I can't find it anywhere online. The same goes for the other 2 things I already have.
Sorry darlings.
I absolutely love these. My sister gave them to me a while ago, and I've worn them whenever I can
.









And then there's this bottle that I got from the national museum of australia on a school trip. I think I might put perfume in it. Sorry I can't post the things I want, but I need to go to bed. I have rowing tomorrow
Xoxo Iris




No comments:

Post a Comment