Saturday, 2 February 2013

New love affair(s)!!!

I have 2 new love affairs
Number 1: frankie magazine
They're just amazing!!!!
It's a magazine about art, craft, vintage things, food, music, fashion, pretty much everything I love. 
The layout is like, the prettiest thing ever. The pages are paper, and its all wonderful and minimalist and... ahhhh worthy.
This is their website: http://www.frankie.com.au/
My sister recently gave me her entire collection, and I've read one every night.
It's not just crappy stuff about celebrity's, it's actual news, and issues.

Number 2: My new bikini!!!!
I got it from asos, and it's beautiful.
I haven't actually worn it yet, because as soon as it arrived the Sydney weather was like "lol no", and turned really cold.
Trust














Also, I'm having a minor love affair with the doona I'm wrapped in right now, but I don't think it will last. We're just too different. I'll figure out a nice way to breakup
Also (last thing I promise)
I promise that I will try to post everyday, or at least 4 times a week.
Xoxo
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment